Saturday, August 22, 2009

KICK OFF!!!

Okey, I don't like to be dramatic on my first post since I know for the next couple of days, weeks or months, I'll be posting some rants and raves during our wedding preparation. Ooopppsss! did I say it right? YES, as a matter of fact, it's exactly five months before our BIG DAY!

Let me share with you our wedding checklist first:

Church
Reception Venue
Caterer
Photographer
Videographer
Wedding Rings
On-the-day Coordinator
Souvenir
Drapes
Hotel for preps
Cake
Gowns - bride and entourage
Bridal gown
Suit - groom
Make-up artist
Invitations
Bridal Car
Emcee
LCD projector
Entertainment
Flowers
Marriage Documents
Birth Certificates
Confirmation Certificates
Baptismal Certificats
CENOMAR
Canonical Interview
Pre-Cana Seminar
Wedding Banns

Did I missed-out something?!?

No comments:

Post a Comment